When I first decided to open a flower shop I wanted to be different than your typical florist.
What did I want?
1. Friendly and inviting atmosphere. It’s all about the flowers not the frills
2. Huge selection of all varieties of locally grown flowers and imported speciality flowers
3. Hands on: customers to be very comfortable to pick their own flowers from a huge cooler
4. Arrangements and bouquets that were not typically seen.
5. Friendly staff that are accomplished in their craft of flower designing
6. Reasonably priced flowers enabling all too regularly afford flowers
I researched florists and flower markets from around the world.
Buckets Fresh Flower Market & Florist is comprised of all these wonderful ideas from around the world.
Our goal is to bring the love of flowers into the community of Abbotsford with reasonable prices, quality flowers and wonderfully different designs.
For the next few weeks I will be blogging on:
- What our flower shop looks like and how it runs on a day to day basis
- Dealing with the big box stores attempt at under cutting the small business flower shops
- How to choose appropriate funeral and sympathy designs
- What makes an amazing mix bouquet?
- Weddings: What makes us different and unique?